FLYONIT is hiring for full time web developer with an immediate start:.
- Work with senior developer team to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing application.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Key skills :knowledge on PHP/Wordpress, HTML, CSS
Required Qualification :B.Tech, BCA or Other graduates with technical knowledge
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary package
- Salary On Time
- 5 days in a week
- Fixed day shift
- Good international exposure & career growth